View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 06:59 AM   #41
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
easy. advertising, marketing.

my god man.

the free speech. , takes place on the platform.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Musk is conservatives latest man crush .. because they think lies , harassment is speech worth protecting . Because it’s the only speech Republicans use with regularity . So much for Truth social. Took peoples money claiming the same thing how did that work out?

what could go wrong with a single owner pulling all the strings at twitter.. keep chasing you false idols

You’re good with hidden means. Care to tell us how

Elon Musk wants to 'authenticate all real humans' on Twitter.

Here are some of your hero’s free speech examples

Musk personally cancelled a client’s Tesla order after complaining that the man had been “super-rude” in a blog post, and fired an Autopilot employee who posted mostly positive reviews on his private YouTube channel but showed the Tesla occasionally malfunctioning.

Or He also sent a threatening letter to The New York Times objecting to unfavorable coverage, writing, “If anything like this happens again, please consider [your] relationship with Tesla to end immediately upon publication of such a piece.” It’s a curious kind of “free speech absolutist” that defends carrying Russian propaganda but tries to silence American newspapers.

Why is the new GOP drawn to

Megalomaniac‘s
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device