View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 11:16 PM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Remember when Trump celebrated a known war criminal? Remember when the whole right celebrated Rittenhouse? These are all steps leading up to an unapologetic embrace of killers like the one in Buffalo. Woulda been unthinkable not long ago, but now ... it's thinkable.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I remember the attempt to frame Rittenhouse. He was right to be celebrated, the way he stood up to the bat$hit crazy lefties who tried to kill or do serious damage to him, and the way he stood up to the prosecution that must have known their case against him was BS meant to satisfy the leftist social justice mob.

Sane people do not kill a bunch of people because of what you ask if I remember.

The bat$hit crazy Antifa's and BLM's and Critical Race theories practiced in public schools woulda been unthinkable in this country not long ago, but now they're a fact.

And trying to frame a sitting President as a seditious conspirer against this country with an anti-American foreign government woulda been unthinkable here not long ago, but now is a fact.

Impeaching a President twice in his one term merely in order to claim he was impeached twice woulda been unthinkable here not long ago, but now is a fact.