View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 04:38 AM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I remember the attempt to frame Rittenhouse. He was right to be celebrated, the way he stood up to the bat$hit crazy lefties who tried to kill or do serious damage to him, and the way he stood up to the prosecution that must have known their case against him was BS meant to satisfy the leftist social justice mob.

Sane people do not kill a bunch of people because of what you ask if I remember.

The bat$hit crazy Antifa's and BLM's and Critical Race theories practiced in public schools woulda been unthinkable in this country not long ago, but now they're a fact.

And trying to frame a sitting President as a seditious conspirer against this country with an anti-American foreign government woulda been unthinkable here not long ago, but now is a fact.

Impeaching a President twice in his one term merely in order to claim he was impeached twice woulda been unthinkable here not long ago, but now is a fact.
So, vigilantism is now ok in America, the radicalization of the Boston bombers by consumption of jihadist propaganda & resulting terror attack is different than the radicalization of the Buffalo shooter by white supremacy champions like Carlson? Or do we not call it terrorism if the murderer is white?
Next you roll people who stand against fascism, millions of legitimate protesters and CRT into an impossibility.

Let me get this straight…you oppose Critical Race Theory because it makes you out to be a White Supremacist but you believe in Great Replacement Theory because you’re worried about preserving White Supremacy?

Is this a sneak peek of the 2024 GOP platform?

Well I guess you just need to stand back and stand by
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin