View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 02:11 PM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so you’re opposed to politicians making threats. Yet you defended Chuck Schumer obviously threatening Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

for the 5th time, what do you suppose Schumer meant, when re free trying to judges who are appointed for life? he couldn’t have meant they’d lose the next election, because they aren’t elected.

So either schumer was threatening them, or he meant something else which you refuse to specify.

Fact- you’re ok with threats of violence from your side, because everything is ok when the left does it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The false equivalences king speaks

Jim you haven’t learned have you. Most here to include myself only comment on your posts because your an outraged partisan 24x7 nonsense and faux outrage

Then when you get pushback on your silence of Republican comments and threats you twist democrats words into threats and hidden messages where no normal person sees a threat, or what you suggest was said

Schumer had previously retracted his comments saying from the Senate floor that he "should not have used the words [he] used" the day before.

"They didn't come out the way I intended to," the senator said in 2020. "My point was that there would be political consequences—political consequences—for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose."

You go back to your corner and keep banging your tired drum ..

You referred to the arrest of the guy who called the cops on himself

It was an assignation attempt
And you attached it to Chucks comments from 2020

The perp never mentioned chucks comments as his motivation

But Trump on the other hand had much influence with what happened on Jan6th multiple videos of people claiming they came to DC because Trump was their motivation he asked them…

But you’ll insist Trump incited nothing like a good conservative parrot
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device