View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:39 AM   #166
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you don't accept that bodily autonomy is an essential unconditional liberty, it's a waste of time talking to you at all. No other liberties survive without that one, more fundamental than property rights: if you don't own yourself absolutely, you own nothing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
this has absolutely nothing to do with the principles of bodily autonomy. All that matters is the status of the baby.

we both believe women can do whatever they want,, as long as they don’t harm someone else. All that matters, literally all that matters, is whether or not the baby represents “someone else”.

Every other issue in this debate, is a smokescreen. unless you believe women have the right to murder anyone they want. But if you believe that the right to bodily autonomy stops at the point where someone else’s bodily autonomy is an issue, the. you and i agree on bodily autonomy.

we only disagree, on whether or not the baby is a person. When ultrasounds show the unborn actively fighting off the instruments of abortion, what does that mean to you? I’d pay to see you answer that.

And how do mandatory vaccines fit into your idea of bodily autonomy,
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device