View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 05:07 PM   #56
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Yes I used the word retard once well over 2 years ago to make fun of the people who supported Trump and had no problem with him mocking a handicapped person and tried to talk it away by saying he had done it to a non handicapped people so it's okay. I had no idea you had a special need child but I should have guessed because you said at one point that you supported more funding for Special Olympics when I pointed out that Trump had tried lowering funding. I should have realized you're a typical Republican who the only time has compassion for anyone less fortunate than themselves is when it effects them whether it's Special Olympics , homosexuality or abortion, Etc.

So you use the word imbecile here. If someone called your son an imbecile I guess you would have no problem with it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it’s not just that trump
said he’d done it to non handicapped people. It’s in video. That video has been posted here when this topic comes up. He has irrefutably used that gesture many times in the past to mock non handicapped people
who have disagreed with him.

Why are you claiming it’s just trump saying he did that?

Imbecile isn’t a term associated with people with Downs.

Don’t take my word for it. Go to a special olympics event, tell
all the dads that you use the word “retard” to describe Trump
supporters. Report back the response you get. You’re acting like it’s just me who hates that word.

You’re in a very very small slice of the population who think that word is ok. You still just can’t admit it was mistake to use that word. like you can’t admit that your side is doing a poor job running the country. Everything is someone else’s fault.

Everyone else is wrong, and you’re right. Must be nice to be that much smarter than everyone else.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device