Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what’s absent, is oxygen to your brain.

i’ve said a million times that trumps actions should render him
ineligible from ever running for
anything again.

it’s amazing that you try to paint me
as some rabid trump apologist. i guess that’s easier than responding to what i’m actually saying.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It’s not just about Trump Jim, or is that all your going to hang your I’ve said it a million times hat on? Nothing to say about those in his party that helped him spread the big lie and incite the mob, are they allowed to run again under Jim’s rules? What about those running today that are still spouting the big lie nonsense, should they not be running, lots of Trump mini me’s out there. Nothing to say about the leaders of your party condemning the 6th as an insurrection, Trumps failure to act as wrong, a year later signing different tunes. You think (that’s debatable) those of the left and on this board are just after and concerned about Trump, well if you can’t see the forest for the trees Jim, you could be missing the bigger picture. The leaders on the right aren’t as abrasive and morally corrupt as Trump, but they are after the same thing, to regain and keep the power. If it takes bending and now breaking the rules and keeping access to the voting process limited and likely to produce the results they want, it will continue.

Love to see term limits, not only for the Congress and Senate, but for the Supreme Court as well, IMHO life long appointments and terms is a major problem for the political arena now.