View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 10:45 AM   #193
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
being honest. do you think any of us believe, you’d ever. not vote for the democrat running for potus?

Of course Jim you think everyones a blind partisan like yourself

I would honestly vote for the best candidate . And have since I voted for Ronald then bush 1 and Bill Clinton then bush 2 then Obama and never Trump because I knew he was a scumbag from the start

And leave it to you ! to take an analogy. And take it as a literal example.. and defend Trump by suggesting Biden raped someone

Yet Donald Trump has admitted on tape to what Reade accuses Biden of doing and still denies the accounts of more than 20 women who have accused him of sexual misconduct

In Jim’s world everything’s the same
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden has a rape allegation against him. i’m not implying anything. i’m stating a fact.

why did a record-number of americans tell Gallup they were better off after 4 years of trump?

im curious to see your answer. insulting me, doesn’t answer the question.

i dont think everything is the same, of course there are degrees of everything. but it’s funny that democrats are always, always on the OK side of whats appropriate.

a fair allegation was enough to keep kavanaugh of the bench, but not enough to keep Biden out of the white house? please explain how that makes sense.

anything to avoid an honest discussion. of results.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device