View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 01:33 PM   #87
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Point out a few outliers in a set and claim that (or try to) is indicative of the whole set. LOL.
i never ever said all towns in all
red states were great. LOL. i said there are terrible places in red states. So even you will employ the tired liberal tactic of responding to something that i never came close to saying.

here’s what i said.

There are some towns in america that offer a very high quality of life with very low taxes. And from what i can tell, all of them are in red states

They may be outliers, those nice suburbs in red states, but that’s where people are moving.

Paul, if there are any beautiful suburbs in blue states that have super low taxes, can you list some please? or are all such places in red states?

If certain places can offer a high quality of life at an affordable price, isn’t it possible they are doing something right? isnt it possible they’re doing something that maybe we should replicate and expand on?

CT is also an outlier because of fairfield county. doesn’t stop you from saying the whole state is represented by the data from greenwich and westport.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device