View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 10:05 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You assume black teachers have no seniority and black teachers they will somehow take over theses schools

section states that if a nonwhite teacher is subject to excess, the district must instead excess a white teacher with the “next least” seniority

So basically if there are 150 white teachers And 4 black teachers and the need to lay 4 people off and 3 blacks have more seniority then the bottom 3 white and 1 black the black women keeps her job

Doesn’t sound that earth shattering

And please don’t make it sound as if you care about fairness all of a sudden

Ps search this story all the hits are right wing sites imagine that
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so instead of reading what i posted, you made stupid and wildly incorrect assumptions

The contract specifies that you group teachers by seniority, and fire the white ones first.

What if a white teacher happens to be the best teacher? Is that not possible?

anyway, you did what all of you do, you ignored what i said, and responded ( stupidly) to something i never came close to saying.

here’s a crazy idea…let’s judge people by what they do ( which we can all control) and leave color ( which we have no control over and therefore says absolutely nothing about us) out of it.

why not fire the tall teachers? or the blonde teachers?

do you ot see how stupid this is? just because it came from the left, you can’t criticize it. never.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device