View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 08:40 PM   #56
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim you don’t live in the real world you live in your world

You can’t even see peoples intent with their posts . With the same tired excuses if I didn’t spell it out exactly I didn’t mean it.

The request to reduce power consumption is do to excessive heat And expected use of what’s called air conditioners

And no way ties in to no new gas cars by 2035

Caused by you guessed it climate change.

We have the infrastructure for EVs we don’t have the infrastructure for extreme climate events .
But don’t let facts get in your way

And Read an actual news story from someplace other than fox or the Washington examiner

Oh look

Virginia revealed it is bound by a 2021 state law to also phase out gas-powered cars by 2035. However, Attorney General Jason Miyares’s (R) office said in a statement it hopes the state repeals the law Republicans once again going against voters

This year, Dodge announced announced it would discontinue gas-powered muscle cars the Charger and Challenger.

Conservatives clinging to the past like a rat clinging to a sinking ship

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so after CA band gas cars and everyone buys EVs, it won’t be hot anymore, and no one will run their A/C. that’s what you’re saying?

How do you know that the conditions creating today’s need, won’t also exist when everyone has EVs?

youre making some big assumptions.

“we have the infastructure for EVs”

we have enough charging stations for tens of millions of EVs, and enough power to charge them? sure we do wdmso.