View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 01:09 PM   #80
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Jim never misses a red herring, environmental change can’t happen because (insert name) flies on airplanes.
The total of air traffics contribution is somewheres around 2% and that’s for all flights, passenger, cargo and military and eliminating it completely would still leave 98%
Now Jim has no idea if any of the people he has heard Fox cite as hypocrites combined trips, chose not to take trips or used one of the numerous mechanisms to offset their carbon footprint by any amount.
But that wouldn’t enhance his victimhood, would it?
But we all know he’s Stable Genius II and really really, like smart.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
never said it can’t happen because of the example set by the biggest mouths in this movement. As often happens, a liberal is responding to something no one ever said. What i said, was question whether or not it should happen, whether or not it needs to happen.

Why is it a red herring if I say this….let’s all be held to the same standard, let’s all be asked to make the same sacrifices. If Al Gore and Barack Obama and John Kerry have a carbon footprint that’s acceptable ( and since none of you can ever bring yourselves to criticize those guys, let’s assume it’s acceptable), why isn’t it acceptable if we all have the same carbon footprint?

Wayne, FYI, now i’m being critical of two white guys and a black guy, is that racial makeup acceptable to you? Because we can throw Leonardo Decaprio and Steven Spielberg in the list if that makes the aggregate skin pigmentation ( which is always important to liberals) tolerable to you.