View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 03:20 PM   #70
wdmso

The my pillow guy would be an idiotic choice for head of RNC. your MAGA friends would disagree

Trump is a jerk who makes all kinds of mistakes. excuses so dining with a white supremacist is just a mistake

If counties fail to certify elections be deadlines, let's look into why, and fix it. more excuses they refused because their republicans claiming fraud

There. I addressed every single point you claimed I was silent on. Now show me the same courtesy and answer this question...

no really jim you just threw out some BS answers ... if any of those topics bothered you their would have been 3 paragraphs telling us about it

by what logic does your kid have more of a right to my tax dollars to pay off her student loans, than my kids have a right to my tax dollars to send them to the best school

it's very easy JIM once you pay your taxes it's not your money anymore .. why is that a hard concept to understand , what's next you disagree with Military spending and you want your % of tax back or I don't own a car so give me my highway and roads % back declaring its my tax Money it's a fantasy that once you pay it's still somehow yours

student loan relief is no different than PPP loans .. its giving taxpayer money to others ... funny I never complained about it you never complained about it ... but once you were told to be outraged about the student loan issue you and the rest of the conservative world had a meltdown and we all know why Because it wasn't a republican who is attempting to do something for the average American

But giving billions in tax cut and free money to Businesses whether they needed it or not . you and republicans remained silent and took the money

And if school choice for poor inner city black and minorities to have a better education is the actual goal of school choice . then why should it apply outside underperforming school districts ..

we all know the answer because it's about conservatives wanting to use public funds to send their children to religious schools .. just a wolf in sheep's clothing