View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 05:07 PM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
GOP candidates unleash wave of ads targeting transgender rights
Where do boys who claim to be girls, have the right to watch girls get naked? Where does that right come from.

I posted a story from VT. I high school freshman who was a girl on the girls volleyball team, was told she had to let a boy in the locker room with her. Because she's not a lunatic, she complained.

In a rational world, the boy is told to never go into the girls room again. In your liberal world, the girl who complained, is suspended.

You have a daughter? I'd like to see you watch your 14 year-old daughter go into a girls locker room, then see you hold the door open for a young man to go in there after her, so they could be naked together, and hear you say "here you go, let me get the door for you. Enjoying getting naked in front of my daughter, it's your right!"

LGBTQ have every right to pursue happiness. They don't have the right to ask the other 95% of us to forget normalcy that worked for hundreds of years.

This is what liberals never get - tolerance is a two way street. I'm 100% in favor of gay marriage, and I guarantee you I was before you were. I'm also in favor of the rights of others to not have homosexuality shoved in their faces at every turn and expect me to giggle with delight no matter what it is I'm expected to celebrate. Theres a reason why bedrooms have doors.

And spare me your outrage, when Obama was potus he was adamantly opposed to gay marriage, and that didn't stop him from winning a Nobel Peace Prize and then winning the presidency. Spare me your fake bullsh-t outrage.