View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 01:41 PM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yup, elon musk is a victim!!!

Pete, it’s a private company, they can do what they want. You didn’t have chit to say when they were obsessed with silencing conservatives. Now that conservatives can tweet as long as they follow the rules, you’re losing whatever was left of your mind

Pete, is there a single republican out there who you think is a really good person, but who just happens to disagree with you? Or are we all Sith lords?

Another made up quote? i googled MTG and that quite, found nothing. Wouldn’t have been shocked if she said it, nor would anyone be shocked if you made it up.
Poor victim

You’ve already proven yourself to be a RINO, but you’ll never get the Trump stink off.

The funniest part of this $44 Billion blunder is since he started alienating leftists, who just so happen to be the biggest purchasers of electric vehicles, his Tesla stock has lost half its value and on top of that he’s had to sell Billions worth just to keep Twitter afloat 😂

As far as your latest hero efforts on censorship, yes I’m sure the Saudis and Qataris who are famously deeply invested in the civilization-defining battle at Twitter are renowned for their defense of free public speech.

You’ll have to decide for yourself what (MTG?) means, I’m sure most could figure that out.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin