View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 06:27 PM   #96
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What law would that be can’t wait because you have no idea what you’re talking about

But Let me guess stolen valor act ?

You can’t even read the law correctly

federal criminal code to make it a crime for a person to fraudulently claim having received a valor award specified in the Act, with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit by convincing another that he or she received the award.

a Congressional Medal of Honor,
a distinguished-service cross,
a Navy cross,
an Air Force cross,
a silver star,
a Purple Heart,
a Combat Infantryman's Badge,
a Combat Action Badge,
a Combat Medical Badge,
a Combat Action Ribbon,
a Combat Action Medal, or
any replacement or duplicate medal for such medal as authorized by law

I have 2 on the list .

Blumenthal Never claimed he was awarded any of those awards.

But he did say this

Blumenthal responded to a question about Iran by saying, “Although I did not serve in Vietnam, I have seen firsthand the effects of military action, and no one wants it to be the first resort

yet you never, ever specify why the equivalence is false. Never.

I have . you still can’t accept the difference . between a white lie
Or admit Santos behavior isn’t just a lie it’s totally fraudulent made up to misrepresent himself to voters
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Let's be very clear...you're telling us, that Blumenthal never claimed he served in the Vietnam War? IS that what you're saying?

FFS, it was a huge story at the time. He said repeatedly that he served "in Vietnam", and made references to when we all came back from Vietnam.

If, in fact, he has to claim he won medals to break that law, then you are 100% correct he didn't break that law, and I'm 100% wrong. But you are 100% wrong if you say he never claimed to have served in that war. He absolutely made that claim. Many times.