View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 10:09 AM   #250
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The current democratic leader in the house, Hakeem Jeffries, repeatedly denied that Trump won in 2016. That didn't stop democrats from making him house minority leader. Doesn't that suggest that your side doesn't actually care about election deniers?

The guys you cite here, interestingly, have absolutely zero to say about that. Same with Stacey Abrams' moronic, self-serving claims. Because it's only concerning when Republicans do it.

"“It is very unlikely that Republican politicians will respect constitutional norms "

This must explain why red states are rounding up all their political opponents and killing them.

During the pandemic, blue states ordered churches to be closed and allowed anti-police rallies to continue.

For every single example you want to cite of a republican trampling on a generally-accepted constitutional norm, I can cite an example of a democrat doing the same thing. But again, as always, it's only worrisome when republicans do it.

Yes, liberal democrats are much more likely to abide by what the constitution says, than republicans. Republicans are motivated by denying all elections we lose, and by racism. That's it.
Jim have you ever looked at a picture of Republicans?

ELAINE CHAO GOES AFTER TRUMP’S COVID FAILURES, SAYING THAT HAD HE FOCUSSED ON VACCINATIONS RATHER THAN “KIM JONG’S SCHLONG” MAYBE A MILLION AMERICANS WOULD NOT HAVE DIED.

None of the people you cite called for their supporters to storm the Capitol, Donald Trump refused to accept no for an answer from the American people.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin