Thread: Your Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 03:30 PM   #16
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I believe in science and amino acids and life and death and lightening striking saltwater on any planet creating "life". But I beleive that God created all and is the head man in the universe. He creates all that's all and influences when need be. (BTW - I don't beleive in Heavens Gate (those comet freaks a few years back) and the like.)

I belive God will allow those into heaven that live an honest, morally sound life. I believe that I can be the best "christian" I can be by raising my son to be an honest young man, knowing right and wrong, and doing the right thing. I don't believe that the church has the authority to direct my life at a moments notice as my commitment to God is between me and him, not me the church then him. When I pray for someone, I don't pray to the church, I pray to the man himself.

I believe there is a heaven so to speak and might not be the harps and angels as book upon book have written as I think it's possible that "book upon book" have humanized a vision of what heaven might be so we can better understand...

OK - I'm rambling - back to work....

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote