Thread: Your Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 09:25 AM   #47
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

In My Beliefs= One of the more wonderful things about believing in Jesus Christ is that even if you've never believed and your on your death bed, if you ask for forgiveness from the heart...forgive-ness will be granted. Just keep in mind, if we're keeping something like that as an ace in our back pocket, beware - we'll be in for a greater surprise than we could ever imagine. Knowledge is power, and by knowing and choosing not to believe makes us twice as guilty.

Jesus Christ does NOT hide. It is we, that hide from him. 601 views with 45 replys. We are the ones that hide my friend

I sometimes lose track, but never lose Faith. There are many interpretations of God, just as there are of the Bible. It was left wide open, not forced upon anyone. "Faith" was the first choice given to mankind back in the "Garden". Man just needed to keep Faith in order to gain eternal life. God asked the couple to trust in him, yet they failed. It is very hard to believe in what you can't see. How many times do you go fishing for hours to not catch a fish, yet you still believe there are fish out in front of you, "you believe" in what you physically can't see ...it's called "Faith" my friends. Well think of it like this, Christ is the biggest fisherman of them all, He too believes that we as fish are somewhere out there and He is much more patient than we are because He never packs up His gear and goes home. If you really feel like there could be this higher power, keep your options open as well as your heart.

Ok, my sermons' over. Keep the replys coming please, I'm very interested in hearing your views.

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote