View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 08:40 AM   #14
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

When certain people don't get the hint when you try to nudge them in the right direction, it's time they get a swift KICK to quickly get them there.

Bottom line is; - It's been a long fishless winter. Things have NOT gotten any better with the appearance of the Striped ones. This site continues to get polluted with idiots, YES...if for one second you thought I was talking about you, YOU WERE RIGHT! This WILL stop. I have been given FULL authority to do what needs to be done to rectify the situation. JohnR has been temporarily relieved of his position and the "true" creator of this site has given me the IRON fist...and I will act swiftly when needed. Although he still prefers to be anonymous, he is omni-present and is looking for results. If the turn-around in not immediate, diciplinary actions will be. I realize I've been known to "goof" around, but this is NO joke.

To show that there are NO hard feelings, I have done some home-work for you so-called fisherman. I have found a couple of sites that may well be, ...your new home. This first site is for those of you who are always asking questions, but never listen or read the replys...you're already thinking of your next question. If you don't want to do a little leg-work...then get on this boat, and ship off.

New Website #1

This 2nd site was created for the lonely web-surfster. You know who you are. You don't have any friends, no one wants to fish with you, no one likes you, when you approach a group of fishermen and say .."Hey fellas!"...they all turn and ...when you bridge fish, your constantly thinking of committing suicide from that 20' drop...hoping that someone's watching so they can jump in and listen to your sob story. Your always full of stories but never full of scales ...Don't worry, your not alone, there are many like you. It's not a dicease, it's a curable sickness. Maybe if you agree to spend a few months on site #2, and you find yourself getting better...you may be allowed to post once per day. Please, take the time to correct the problem...and pay no mind to the bold print on the main page. Just be sure and join under the name Daisy. ...and wear your dukes.

#2~The Cure

...and last but not least,...site #3. This site needs no explanation. This site was created for - *******, *****, **********, *******, *** , AND ***********!!! (The Site-Creator has asked me to edit the names that I had originally typed in for this category ) I'm still unclear as to why he won't allow me to expose these few, but I'm working on other ways to eliminate them. This site was created specifically for them.

Pay close attention to the 9th *parable on the main page.

#1 Recommended Site

{P.S.} - If you counted the (*)'s- Your a bigger idiot than I thought.

Last edited by bloocrab; 05-06-2004 at 08:45 AM..

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote