View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 10:42 PM   #42
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Re: Jealousy reers its ugly head.

Quote:
Originally posted by stripers247
Jealousy reers its ugly head.
Who is jealous ?? You keep saying it Jimmy and I keep asking who is jealous?

Quote:
OpticalRectumitis247 Please with the psuedo intellectual ramblings. You will hurt yourself.
Yes, it did hurt I really bit my tounge when pressed against my cheek

Quote:
For your information Dibenedetto wrote a chapter on Al and a magazine article. Al got paid nothing.
I always thought "interviews" were not paid.

Quote:
Stripersurf is Bob D'amico whom Al speaks highly of.
At least Al got paid a stipend for my interview.s. Email him and ask him. He said you guys wouldnt turn him down for interviews And this is his idea Mr Jonny.
I know who SS.com is. Don't know the guy, have no opinion either way on Bob. Al approached us, S-B, for an interview? Hmmm, don't know who he approached but it would have probably been me and I never got that call. I don't want to interview him, I'd rather cast a line and BS with him. I have no desire to do interviews - not my thing. No disprespect to Al but I wouldn't interview him because I don't assume I talented enough to do it. Not every site is trying to scratch and claw and scoop and spam and link its way to the top.

Quote:
People are gonna fly off your ship like working birds when they read your comments. They don't need any one to interpret for them especially some one with your inflated ego.
THAT was funny. Not much ego here...

Quote:
Screw you . You wont have to bounce me. I'll see you in the rear view mirror.
I'm not obsessed with passing you or concerned of being passed behind. I enjoy our little fishing community where we get together and talk fishing online, we meet up and fish from rocks and beaches and boats. People trade their own wonderful creations of turned wood into something that will fool a bass. People have met and created great, lifelong friends as a result of this site. Anglers have learned and shared skills. I have made lifelong friends from this site. As a result, it doesn't matter to me how big we are or how much money is made, it's about a fishing community that is freikin' awesome. People that give a rat's ass. that just happen to share the same passion. The sooner you learn that, the more fun you will have - trust me. If it's a business it won't be much fun and it can't be much of a labor of love. This site is just that for me. I can't make great plugs or build fancy rods (well, they ain't too bad ) and I can't get a line wet as often as I'd like but I can enjoy this community. That's what I do and that's what this site is about - the community.

Quote:
tight lines.
Adios...

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: