View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 11:56 AM   #62
Jonny Bolt

JohnR, I've been walking around here with a chip on my shoulder since I've been here? LOL. That's comical. I come to this board about 2 times a month, and out of the 10 or so threads I've started here, about 9 of them were hijacked, raped, and taken way off topic without a murmor from the Staff here. Much like this thread has turned into kukkah.

So I come into a thread about Jim and Al, a thread I have absolutely nothing to do with, and see CALiente throwing out remarks and comments about me, and dragging me into it when I wasnt even here! Thats a riot! Just dragging me through the mud, all the while he was hoping I'd never see it. I had NO REASON to even be here, until CAL chose to spit some of his venom at me. Mr. Big #^&#^&#^&#^&talker, always talkin' about somebody, but not doin' much else.

CAL, you should be a man, and say things to peoples faces.

You guys have a problem with Jim because of something he posted, thinking others would be interested in it, then you have a problem with how he tries to explain himself, then its attack time and the silly comments fly. Whatever. If the Mods. here knew better, they wouldve REMOVED the friggin' post before any replies couldve even been posted. BUT NO. Not here. Here, they keep the post up, and let the Peanut Gallery attack the poster, and hey, the Staff even gets involved in it, throwing out comments and calling people names, next thing you know, the whole thing explodes into a free for all, and people who werent even involved in it and had no idea it even existed are dragged into it by one of the infamous Peanut Gallery. Yeah, you scream spam. If its spam, then why not delete it the moment its posted? LMAO. Why? Because it was only spam after you decided you didnt like it anymore. Only after Jim tried to defend and explain himself. Only after you allowed it to become a cess pool and a free for all did you deem it spam. The Staff on this board is all but USELESS, and needs to be updated. Just my opinion.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe Jim read something one of you wrote out of context? Maybe he read it wrong. Maybe he is worked up. Maybe he had a bad day. But theres no goddamn slack given here. Just attack mode, and no Moderation to limit it. I have read all of your posts in this thread, and I can honestly say that I cannot believe you fellow (supposed) Striper Fishermen treat other this way. You act like childish little brats to each other. Might as well scratch and pull each others hair. I fully understand now why a number of people have told me they dislike the feeling they recieved when coming to this board, and no longer wish to participate here. You can make fun of 247 or any other site/board you want, but you've been up for what? 7 years? 247 has been up for 4 months. And I'll tell you one thing, the atmosphere isnt full of negativity and hate like this place is, nor will it ever be. And thats due mostly to the STAFF which monitors and moderates the board. That which is SEVERLY lacking here at Striped-Bass.com. So have at it, and make fun all you want. Act silly and infantile, but they'll still be people hatin' on this place too cuz of the rogue members here and the lack of Moderation. This is supposed to be a COMMUNITY. An online Striped Bass COMMUNITY. But by looking at how some of you act, I see why things are so seperated and torn apart. Like me, or hate me, you should GROW UP, and have a little respect for others. None of you will ever admit your wrong. I expect responses to be filled with yet more name calling and childish behavior at me.

Thanks for involving me in another one of your soap operas.