Jonny Bolt

Quote:
Originally posted by bassmaster
you need to check Your Mind sonnny.
I wasnt to happy when You frigged up a week end date for a charter,
Got to tell Ya Kid Ya sounding like a bag of ragin Brown starfish
fish pm's run rampid around here with alot of members
dont know what site Your talking about but good luck
I think you need to check your alzeimers medicine buddy. I have no idea who you are, or what your talking about lol. But you definitely must be one of the leading members of the Peanut Gallery LMAO. I never "frigged up a weekend date for a charter", because I dont need to do charters lol. I havent been on a charter since 1996. You must be on some pretty good acid Your attempts at slander are asinine and utterly doltish and/or lowbrow at best. Keep talkin' poop with tha rest of 'em, you guys are hilarious

And CAL, why is it so funny that I am a mod? Because your not? Your insecurities getting to you? Your low self opinion is evident. I was never even part of this idiotic thread until you brought me into it. You couldnt resist flapping your gums. And yet you still take no responsibility for it. I can honestly say, that in my almost 20 years of fishing, you are the only person I would never cast with. And why did you ever have a problem with me? You never even met me, fished with me, or hung out with me. You just make problems with total strangers, fellow fisherman. Are you usually this childish? If so, maybe they were right when they told me you didnt pass sandbox. Did someone steal your Tonka trucks when you were a tyke CAL? You make me snicker, at most. I've had enough of your witless attacks on me and you attempts to discredit me are unfounded and groundless. Enjoy your life of ineptitude.