Thread: Bush sucks!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 02:18 PM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Re: Bush sucks!

Storm - this really seems like a troll but here goes...

I'm not a Bushie but having said that:

He has his brother rig the voting machine in Florida. - How do you figure? Looks like improperly maintained, designed, overused equipment to me.

Pulls CIA agents who were on Bin Laden's butt in Afghanistan when he got in office. - That's a crock - research it and you will see that both Clinton and Bush were considering the placement of troops into Afghanistan to get OBL but NEITHER had done it.

Frees Afghanistan from an organization that Reagan created while wasting billions. - What? We should have left Afghanistan alone? The water is a bit murkier on Iraq but Afghanistan was an open and shut no questions asked case. The Taliban harbored Al Queda and KNEW what was coming and did not stop it. A'stan was THE haven for these low lifes... And Reagan wasted billions in Afghanistan? B.S. at minimum he helped tie up many divisions and resources that could have rolled thru the Fulda Gap instead. THAT would have sucked. At best, it was one of many serious thorns in the side of the Soviets.

Health care, what health care!?! - Not everyone has it, yet - but how do we get there?

He screws up and lies and attacks Kerry for his failures. - Yeh, and you expected different from what politician?

Pollutes the east coast like the Capital of Texas, yea have you notice the stinging sensation of rain lately??? Did not notice "stinging" when it rains. If you see that when you pee, don't tell us - see a Doctor - FAST . But his environmental policies DO SUCK. It is screw the envrionment with the Bush administration (though I'm not against drilling in Alaska, and funny thing is, neither are Alaskans)

or the fact that we cannot stay in the sun more than 30 minutes... - The not so bright one isn't doing anything to help the situation but he isn't soley responsible for the hole in the Ozone layer...

Your Post leaves a lot to be desired....

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote