Thread: Bigfish
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 11:20 AM   #15
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

It's none of my beeezwax, but at least you 2 finally dragged this #^&#^&#^&#^& to where it belongs....OFF THE MAIN BOARD!!!

This site never had this kind of #^&#^&#^&#^&...... . . . ... .. . still being new to this inter#^&#^&#^&#^& stuff, I have a question ; ; ; ; ; - DO ALL FISHING SITES start friendly and then get f@%$#!@!d???

Someone should start a new site every 6 months then - - - cuz this #^&#^&#^&#^& sux already. I LOVE to fish....yes, I get sick of the same questions...yes, I understand new people join on a regular basis....yes, some will need guidance...some that think they know still need guidance...and of course, I still need guidance......BUT!!!,,, a LOT of these threads SHOULD be done via PMs or a "chat" feature..... I think a LOT of useless posts could be avoided if we had a "chat" feature. That way instead of ruining someone's thread...2 guys could just go battle, using whatever kind of obscenities they wanted to.....via "real-time" chatting. If they ended up friends...fine....if they ended up fighting, then so be it. But at least they wouldn't ruin thread after thread with this type of non-sense.

This used to feel like a friendly close to home fishing community...I got the opportunity to meet quite a few people thru this site...some have remained friends....some have slipped thru the cracks, but I find myself treating this site like I treat the others. It doesn't feel like home anymore . .. .it's just another site. I've been lurking more than anything else lately...and that's unfortunate, not that I have much to offer....but it's making me distant from the few I've be-friended thru this site.

What's the winter going to be like??

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots