View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 01:25 PM   #33
Flaptail

It's 100% percent natural. You can't cook it up in a lab using all kinds of nasty chemicals to cut it with. I cruise the court reports in the paper most every night. One guy gets caught drunk driving. He gets 45 day suspension of license, 30 day alcohol couseling, which he has to pay for and it ain't cheap, 350.00 in court costs and a record. Next guy gets caught with some weed. He gets 30.00 court costs and continued without a finding for sixty days after which his records get sealed. The courts know the weed laws are a joke and they should be spending time on more important things. I agree. Let the guy who wants to grow a little patch for his own enjoyment do it and if it helps someone forget the pain and anxiety of a cancer or other dibilitating desease what is the harm? I personally would rather drive with someone who just smoked a joint than drank a six pack.

You want to fight drugs then go after the crack dealers and the guys giving ecstasy to kids. The heroin dealers and coke heads. Now those people should be drawn and quartered.

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote