View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 07:00 PM   #47
Surfcastinglife

im 19 years old. for the better part of my freshman and sophmore yrs at high school i smoked pot. not with any regularity just occasionally take a puff. some of the kids smoked cigs everyday some a pack a day. weed is dangerous because u really dont know what these drug dealers are doing to it. the pure marijuana straight from the plant is very different. legalize it regulate it with govt agencies, and take this crap off the hands of the dealers. make it 18+ and make sure ur distributing weaker doses. its impossible to overdose from marijuana you would have to smoke an ungodly amount in a short period of time to die. it is a drug yes, but it is only frowned upon because as a society we've been taught to hate it to look upon it as evil. imagine if we all conditioned our kids to hate alcohol, to consider it evil how many lives would be saved? how many 18 yr olds would still be here with us 2day? maybe im wrong, but i can tell you this much. all my friends who smoked weed are still with me most in college, 3 of the ones who drank are buried. maybe we've illegalized the wrong drug this whole time
Surfcastinglife is offline   Reply With Quote