View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 AM   #25
tlapinski
All up in the Interweb!

Quote:
Originally posted by Krispy
don't do it Toby! you will never be happy with a 4-cyl. Slipknot is right, your worried about a few mpg for a 50hp difference.
Also, pay up and get the crew-cab.
I got 90k on my Frontier and she runs beautiful and the body is as tight as the day I bought it. You might want to check the Nissans out too.
but i don't need any of the power in the durango. the smaller truck fits my needs better. i don't have kids, so i don't need seating for them. i don't have anything to tow, so i don't need the towing capacity. all i do is drive a million miles to work and fish. i think this will fit me fine. i'll know tomorrow night if they'll give me enough on my trade for the durango. that is the only limiting factor right now.

Krispy, i test drove several 4 door frontiers. nowhere near the get up and go i wanted. the 5 speed was ok, but the auto's sucked. i test drove a 2004 frontier 4-door right before the tacoma. the frontier felt like a snail. that was the 4th auto frontier i have driven. if i could afforf it, the 3005 frontiers have a ton of power. i am just not willing to shell out for a brand new ride.

Co-Host of The Surfcast Podcast

"Out there in the surf is where it's at, that's where the line gets drawn in the sand between those who talk fishing and those who live it."
- a wise man.

One good fish, a sharpie does not make...

Certified rock hopping billy goat.
tlapinski is offline   Reply With Quote