Thread: Tag Sale
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 08:59 AM   #7
Iwannakeeper
fishing the pacific

Send a message via AIM to Iwannakeeper
I got rid of a lot of stuff....and there is more to go, but no more big sales.

The furniture I have left would be good for a college student or some guys 1st apartment.

I have a couple of couches, and chairs. I have a couple of inexpensive dinning/kitchen tables. There is also a old king sized bed for sale. This stuff is ready to move - if anyone wants to take it all, I will give a great price (think close to free).

There are a few items worth noting.

1. 8 ft custom pool table, I cannot locate the manufacturer's name. It is a standard 8ft table. Three piece slate. Red felt (probably ready to replace). And leather mesh pockets. The guy I bought it from said it costed him $4200. I bought it for $1800, less than 2 years ago. I would like $1500 / OBO.

2. Armana fridge. 3 years old, fridge on top, freezer on the bottom. Minor wear and tear, but in good shape. Not even sure on the price. If interested, I am accepting offers.

3. not even sure the brands, I bought them with the house. I have a Gas Range/oven, a washing machine, and a gas dryer. None of these are new, but all are in good shape and working condition.

If anyone is interested, please PM for details/offer/directions/etc. Not to mention if you are going to the MSBA meeting - I am about 3-4 miles from the Viking Club - so you follow me over tonight.

-IWK

Keep lines wet and tight in the pacific
Iwannakeeper is offline   Reply With Quote