View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
maddog2020

It is always us peons that have to PAY for all this BS!

What about the senate trying to eliminate the Estate Tax that applies to the richest 2% of the Americans?! If they pass it in Seot the millionaires will save close to $1 trillion dollars in the first 10 yrs - that tax burden would shift to US and the future generations. http://www.political.moveon.org/estatetax/

Not to hijack your thread Flaptail.

3 yrs ago my 12 yr old Toy PU had to be retired. Couldn't afford another PU (didn't want to spend $20K+ was more like it) so I got a sub-compact Corolla stripper instead (30 mpg). Yeah, it stinks, but I saved a lot in gas $$. I put that into my hobbies instead. I want another PU and a boat, but with the fuel prices so high - just NOT going to happen. I put on a roof rack last summer and have no excuses now to why I can't transport my 1 pc rods. My boat will be a kayak..... trolling T&B .... lol. Heck, an 11 pt deer fit in the truck w/ the limbs hanging out - darn I wish i took a pic of it!$%

I didn't vote for that beady eyed bastid GW - no way. If his dumb brother, Jeb runs I won't vote for him either.

There isn't any place to go any more - ya can't hide/runaway from it.

Just spoke w/ the mailman a little earlier - he was listening to the radio and gas prices will be $3.00+ ......... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ray 'md2020'
maddog2020 is offline   Reply With Quote