View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 09:52 PM   #24
wader-dad

I am pissed off that Exxon Mobil is making 7 trillion dollars every quarter. 7 f-in Trillion Dollars!!!!! So if they sold gas for $2 a gallon they would still make over 5 trillion dollars a quarter. People have to use gas so trying to make a statement by not buying gas won't work-but I don't have to buy Exxon Mobil gas. I can buy Shell or Citco or BP. If everyone in America stopped buying Exxon Mobil gas for a month that would mean something. That would force the price down. So I am boycoting Exxon. I am pissed. Someone farts near a refinery and the price of gas goes up 5 cents. The Wall Street Journal says the price is driven up by supply and demand. And demand is high and supply is low. Well if supply is low then down make so much f-in money for a few months until you get us the supply back. And home heating oil- don't get me started. You get a cold few days in New England and heating oil goes up 25 cents a gallon. Like it is not supposed to get cold in New England. I am sick of being ripped off by big oil. Power to the People. F*ck Exxon.
wader-dad is offline   Reply With Quote