Thread: Gas Prices
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 08:32 AM   #93
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip N
Give me FACTS how he is to blame and we'll talk and i'll listne. Im F'ing fed up with $3 a gallon gas trust me. If W is to blame and is in on some big conspericy i will rip him up (yes i did say that!) But you leftys stop drinking the cool aid and look at the saudis....THEY are the ones %$%$%$%$ing us over. And it drives me nuts!!!
i dont think we can blame him for the 3$ spike because this hurricane has dammaged oil rigs, refgineries, etc... thus limiting prduction. However, i will definately blame him and his chronies for causing a global crisis out of a useless unjust war based on lies and bad intellegence. That alone has raised the price of oil buy a buck.. Saudi's dont set the price, buyers bid on the price and any time something 'might happen' buyers will bid higher based on fears. The saudi's are making $ but its not by their doing.

Many people say the Iraq war was all about oil and that we were just going in there to take thier oil.. I disagree, we arent going to take thier oil, we just went in there to create a global conflict which forced oil prices up. OIl companies are making trillions of $ in profits every quarter... American oil companies.

no coolaid drinking here, just paying attention and not blindly following the shephard.
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote