View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #1
Iwannakeeper
fishing the pacific

Send a message via AIM to Iwannakeeper
Clearing House Prices

Well guys and gals it is official. I am moving to Hawaii. Guess I will give up the qwest for stripers....but I am sure something out there will catch my intererest.

all in all it is too much to list here - but what the hey - I will hit some of the highlights.

I just accepted the job and therefore I am selling everything including fishing stuff.

2 custom rods
1 1088 wrapped (by goose and finished by JohnR) spinning - never fished
1 1083 wrapped conventional, bought from Bud8Fan a year ago - stick has good mojo
1 7ft cortland (fresh water) schoolie rod - conventional

I also have a Tsunami and an ugly stick or 2

I also have a few bag and a bunch of lures - many/most are going to go.

IF anyone is interested, you can make offers now. Otherwise, I will try to make it to M&Ds for the leg on Saturday - and the stuff will be around for another month

Other stuff that has gotta go
We also have a weight bench – cheap-

I also have a Poland Spring water cooler (for the 5 gallon) jugs. It is hot, cold and room temp outputs – bought for $170 selling for $50
Gotta get rid of some stuff along with selling my house

I have 2 (almost new) Novara Metro mountain bikes. These are the REI “house brand” for the most part. New, they were $300 bucks. One has probably 100 miles the other around 50. They are in great shape. While I would like $200 a piece (or $300 for the pair) I will accept offers.

Pool Table. Not sure of the brand, it is a customer job. It has the mesh leather drop pockets. Red felt, 3 piece 3” slate. The Table was purchased new for $4000, I purchased from the previous owner for $2000, and would like to get $1000, but NO reasonable offers refused
Lawn equipment – weed whacker, lawn mower, shovels, brooms, rakes, leaf blower, trash cans, wheel-barrow, extension cords (offers accepted)
I have an elliptical exercise machine, paid $2200-$2500; Asking $1000
TV Sony 42” HD-Ready Tube TV., largest Tube TV available – great picture asking $2000, but for friend more like $1500, and I will throw in the stand
2000 Chevy Suburban, good shape, needs some work on breaks ranges from $10,500 – $14,269 on Edmunds/ blue book. Asking $10K, but willing to accept less
Beater – 1995 (or 7) Honda accord. Yep you’ve seen it. Windows don’t work, needs breaks, but runs well and is an excellent commuter car, willing to part with it REALLY cheap. If I do not get a really cheap offer, I guess I am going to donate to Otis Air Base and see if the refugees can get some use of it.

Seriously if there is anything on this list you can use – talk to me. I am taking offers. And as the days go buy, the left overs go to good will, so even super cheap and offensive offers might get you something you want.

you are going to have to bid quickly - I have already gotten calls (our beloved VP is quite a shopper)

603- 566- 3513

Keep lines wet and tight in the pacific
Iwannakeeper is offline   Reply With Quote