View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 07:48 AM   #25
NIB

Its to bad really if they played it cool like i do They would find the locals to be pretty helpfull.Momma always said" u get more bee's wit honey"(well she didn't really say that)..I wouldn't even wanna drive by someone on the beach fishin (somtimes its neccesarry) I would never wanna be one of those guys...never mind jump out an mug em.NJ is awfull.there are no rules no respect nothin,Like driven in a parkin lot.. My friend an I have a sayin "Duck or Bleed" MF...More than likley if they are catchin they are in "the" spot.so castin off to the side of em is kinda futile.there's plenty o bars to fish on the cape the fish come in waves.just put ur time in they will come.Fisheman are just a little sample of society not everyone is considerate or intelligent.I don't drive the beach But i fish a area where trucks can do that down here I hate it.Constantly fighting a fish like i have nothing on to ward off the jumpers.I like it much better where a good walk is involved.I find it less crowded.
NIB is offline   Reply With Quote