View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 06:59 AM   #25
Raven

Post it might just be........

that when you were a little tyke you wanted to play with a plug
and it was quickly snatched away from you so you wouldnt hurt yourself and you have never fully recovered from that trauma.

one method is to create a lifesize plug pillow to curl up with on the couch to use as a security blanket and allay that fear of loss that your trying to compensate for.... there are others on this board that needem too. BM is a fine example as is Salty Bugger...

it's either that or we'd have to try regression hypnotherapy!! ....another method is to wear a trench coat lined with plugs and flash them at hooters girls
for that surprised reaction followed by a smile.that always helps!

and if that doesn't work we may have to make up a batch of
plug pastries so you can eat them until your ready to barf
and thus cure your insatiable appetite once and for all ,effectively
purging your system of the inescapable need to gather more and more and more.... its similar to the guy who fills up his house with stacks and stacks of newspapers until finally there's no where to sit anymore because he can't stand to GIVE even one away.

then theres the plug wallpaper method. We will have to explore this real deep seated phobia and learn where it originated from in order to correct it... call my secretary and make an appointment.

i am usually booked solid but from what i've seen you have an extreme case of plugosis
that needs to be addressed before you end up in the plug ward at the funny farm. Act quickly before you go over the saltwater edge.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote