View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:06 AM   #6
GBOUTDOORS

Send a message via AIM to GBOUTDOORS
Lets see now just so I have this straight; first post to the site no info as to who you are where you are from and its a post bad mouthing a boat YOU came apon catching fish and you pull along side and get mad at them for getting mad at you. I do know Kevin from KAYMAN charters and have been out with him a number of times this winter and I can say he is top notch and first class as far as how he takes care of his customers and how He acts on the boat. You on the other hand I do not know but do know YOU came to them not the other way around. I also know who was out on the charter Mon. and am calling him now because if someone mooned you it was him for sure . On some of my trips with Kevin we had started out slow and I saw the same boat fishing say a mile or so from us and asked if he thought they may be on fish and his answer every time was that they may be but that WE will find our OWN fish and NOT bother them. Do the commercials OWN the water for sure not but as a GOOD fellow fisherman do you crowd out a boat that is DRIFTING a school of fish by jumping in his drift? NOT me and not Kevin as he showed me several times this winter. Also he is NOT a commercial but a CHARTER boat making a living . Again all I can say is how I know Kevin and he is top notch. And as far as who was out with him that day he did what he thought was right to you for jumping HIS charter and would do the same agian. So please stop badmouthing a very good Capt. on this and I am sure manny other sites you visited for the first time with this post. That being said how was the fishing

PS. I am booking a charter with Kevin as I write this so not only did your rant not work but got him more bussines from me.

Last edited by GBOUTDOORS; 03-15-2006 at 08:27 AM..

21' striper D/C Yamaha 150 HPDI named PLAIN JANE