View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:45 AM   #11
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBOUTDOORS
I did not say it was wright for the customer to do I said HE did what HE thought was right to do. The world is made up of many types of people I for one do not like someone fishing a drift I set up on for hours but others find it ok to do thats them not me. Would I have done what was done? NO on both counts so lets see; if I did not jump in his drift I would not have been mooned or insulted by a fellow fisherman that feals HE was wronged. I my self would have known better that to jump their drift I gusse its all on what side or boat you was in at the time????

PS he said they did affect their drift as it was a short drift and they could not get back on it as the other boat was on top of them. I do not know this as fact as I was not there but again would not do it myself!

Greg it still does not justify their actions.

The charter could have been more polite about it and tried to teach them some other way not to jump their drift, like by talking to them and asking them to leave, being rude and insulting does not seem like the right way to me. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.