Thread: The Sopranos
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 10:39 AM   #96
Diamond Tackle

Dont get me wrong, I think Artie is a pretty good charachter but not when hes doing schtick with the customers. Did you see the expressions on the couples faces when he said for the 100th time
"hey careful with the wine, the way you 2 are looking at each other, ill be bringing a high chair to the table soon".. and then you hear crickets...
Tony is right he should stay in the kitchen and cook. which IS what he is good at. That handwritten cookbook which I believe was handed to him by his father? that was a nice scene.The rabbit was still funny though.And his wife didnt miss a beat, "oh Artie,not everyone likes rabbit".
Charmaine should handle the customers, and concentrate on hiring a hostess that is not ripping him off blind, how hard can that be? He practically alienated EVERY employee he had with that stupid all amployee meeting and tyrade. Its not their fault he hired a floozie for a hostess.
Tony had no idea they were stealing credit card info at Arties,he would never have allowed it,since they go way back.
Arties not going anywhere, and that little punk Benny that stuck Arties hand in the gravy is on real thin ice IMO. Hes been sloppy in the past too, and hes not a made guy.

Last edited by Diamond Tackle; 04-24-2006 at 10:49 AM..

Diamond Tackle is offline   Reply With Quote