Thread: Poison Ivy!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 07:25 AM   #20
Raven

Exclamation natural remedy's

you have no concept how much i hate poison ivy........

i believe in using both natural remedies and prescription drugs simutaneously...

which is why i mentioned brewer's yeast because it fights it from the inside out! instead of the way topical stuff like calamine lotion and then you make your'self into a pink bunny...

Another remedy i figured out too -- was when the water is warmer at the beach ...i would go in for a swim in the salt water...then lay on the beach til dry.....soon as i was dry ..i'd go for a quick swim and repeat that all day long...that makes it dry up .

using the salt of the sea as a drying agent. works good too.

the beach lot we owned (where i grew up ) was like the thickest meanest hardiest poison ivy i ever saw and it took over four feet of fill to smother that stuff...

i walk now with my double bladed axe sharped ....and go out cutting massive 3 and 4 inch hairy poison ivy vines on big trees...that are 20 years old easy, when i find them nasty things...
being careful to not get any residew on me or my clothing.

those big vines make little tiny blue berries that certain birds eat and S h I T somewhere else makin more poison ivy...so i kill those massive roots
the MOTHERS of poison IVY just like it was an ALIEN beast attacking our friggan planet. I take no prisoners.

another other method is to take
a pump up gardening sprayer and slam in four times the normally reccomended amount of "ROUND UP" and go spray those patches with
it when your about to have four hot sunny days in a row. DIE>
it works systemically
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote