View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #13
bluzjamer

Send a message via AIM to bluzjamer Send a message via Yahoo to bluzjamer
Not all bikers are jerks. Wife and I both ride. We're Grandparents!
The wife drives like one also! No bass yet this season!
Have to add to this. Laws are on the books...see the signs going into Newport.
$450 fine for straight pipes...trouble is I never seen a straight pipe, they all have bends.
I don't agree with no baffle but I like having a slightly loud bike. I have riden bikes
were quiet and have almost been killed because the car didn't see or hear me.
Too many people now on cell phones, I even saw a young girl riding her scooter while
talking on her cell (no it wasn't hands free). We live in a nutty society. Power boaters hate blow boaters.
Eco drivers hate SUV drivers, 4 wheelers hate 2 wheelers. Everybody cries for attention these days, guess thats why we list our huge striper pictures huh. The 18 yr old kid with a rice rocket, costs him more than $99 a month. The bike is over
$10K and the insurance he has to have if he buys on time will cost him almost $4k a year. So now you have a kid livin home with his mommie and probably selling dope to support his speed habit. 18 year olds should not be allowed to buy what they want. Entry level autos and bikes only until they are 21, at that age they can buy a handgun so if they are going to kill someone they will probably do it with something other than a set of wheels. 3 screwups and they tack on 5 years to their entry level status. Life is getting complicated and we just have keep up with it!

Last edited by bluzjamer; 05-24-2006 at 10:26 AM..
bluzjamer is offline   Reply With Quote