View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 04:40 PM   #15
Big Dave

Lets see
On my way to work this morning, as is just about every morning everyone on the road passed me. I think I may have passed one or two cars today on the highway. What I saw was this 1 woman putting on her makeup and eye liner. 11 woman with cell phones stuck to the side of thier head. 2 having some type of muffin. A bunch of businessmen on the phones, one had some type of laptop mounted for driving access. one guy must have been driving with his knee cause he was holding a phone and writting something down. When your on a bike you get a great view of the cars on the road cause you never know what to expect. I was cruisng along at 70 and all these cars were passing me and they were all in the middle lane. never mind the Dale Jr's drafting each other in the left lane at speeds that must have been 90 or more. If it were not for loud pipes I dont think anyone would ever notice a bike these days. I dont really condone Harley guys that just want to make a ton of noise just to make noise. I guess even I am just to old for that crap. My bike sounds great and I see people look for me before they can see me. I like that. It's really sad all these hurry up herbies.

As for Jap bikes I think they suck. The down side to these jap bikes is that a kid that is only 18 that wants to establish credit. With a 100 bucks down and 99 a month with no experiance whatsoever can get on a rice rocket that has 135 HP to the rear wheel and is capable of speeds to 160 mph Tell me a young kid is not willing to tempt fate. Its bad. Big Dave

Last edited by Big Dave; 05-08-2006 at 09:11 PM..
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote