View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #22
rob-s

if it was a pervert or a crook caseing the house
he could have most likely hid in the woods and glassed from a cocealed location.
turkey hunting season is in progress.
the sport could have wounded a bird that went in your houses direction..

half the responces only add to the parinoia of the situation.

the sport could have been disoriented and had to come to the road close enouph to determine his berrings.

your neighbor should have called the cops, not spread fear, i doubt she saw him glassing your house, if she/he did the call would have been the first action to take.

i would have not hesitated to let the dogs out, what better way to assess the intruders intentions.

i think the situation is totally inoccent, however if any of the neighbors or your wife sees this again it is likely more than coincedinse.

myself i would not have hesitated to confront the sport, but i am familiar with hunting and know of turkey season, if i had i could easily tell if it was a crook or perv or hunter.
i dont know where franklin is but do know is states where hunting is less prevalent , sports as also less educated to ways of the sport therefore more likely to create a tread like this.
i also know that a crook or pervert most likely would not have been seen parading threw the yard with a shotgun in his hands
rob-s is offline   Reply With Quote