View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

Welcome to some new shops and some news!

Haven't said much here due to level of work lately but we've added quite a few new local dealers in the last few weeks or months!

You can now find Salty's lures at Surfland (PI), First Light Anglers (Rowley), Nelson's Bait & Tackle (Ptown), Boondocks (NStonington CT), Riverside Marine (Tiverton, RI) , and Ocean State Tackle (2 loc in RI)

Right now we're in final negotiations to purchase another company, and at the same time in two weeks we will begin moving into a new shop with some serious room to grow. We will be accepting orders and shipping from current stock while we move. I anticipate a 60-90 day downtime while equipment is moved and reset. This is going to create some backorders...if you need something and put your sb name on the order I'll do my best for you if I can.

This fall marks our 4 year anniversary and we've come a long way
While we're sad to be leaving the old shop that's been our home for over the last 2 years, at the same time we're excited with the new changes!
I'd like to thank you for your business and hope you guys like the things to come!
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote