View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 03:26 PM   #44
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
From a 16 yr olds perspective.. These guys have hit every point...But as the kids get older, i know that i have gotten closer to my parents within these last 2 years then ever.. and it's nice to actually have a conversation about something besides, "how was your day dear?" you can joke a lot more, and understand more.. Well thats how it's been for me so far these past 2 years.. But i have to give kudos to all parents, cause i know i put mine through a lot of s--t when i was between the age of 8 and 12... i was basically almost like a rebelling kid, a lot of trouble in school, bad grades, bad attitude, every parents nightmare.. but I made myself a deal the summer before i started high school.. that i was gonna change and give my parents a break, cause i realized how much of a pain i had been.. now freshmen year of high school i did change, 360 degree turn around.. i was on honors, senior internship for computers.. i was a happy kid.. no more rebelling, suspensions, detentions (well just 1 for being late to class). but every year into high school i've become a better person, more responsible and mature. But this is just my perspective basically.. Younger years, i vaguely remember, they started in tiverton, westport, fall river, and so on.. But enjoy it while he's young, i've heard that those are the years to remember..

-- I'm not so far ahead into school i'm a Junior/Senior... I will be able to graduate early if i want during senior year. but the classes after my early graduation date, those classes will count towards college, for college credits.. So, i've done pretty good turning my life around.. And i've finally made my parents proud.

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote