View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 05:02 PM   #46
toddonbi

1 year old baby girl myself. It's amazing to me how quick it goes and how crazy it is at first but absolutley nothing compares to it.

Speaking of non-comparisons-My baby is taking a nap the other day, or so I think-lol. I keep hearing this strange sound and couldn't figure it out. I look around my place and still can't figure it out until I hear my 1 year old start laughing from the other room. Knowing something has had to have gone down I start towards the bedroom when I see what the mystery sounds was. Turns out my beautiful little baby girl ripped a King Kong size sh** and then decided to pull her diaper off and sling it out of her crib and onto the dresser thus launching "debris" everywhere. Alas, this was not enough for her and is where the mystery sounds come in to play. Apparently several baby logs/piles, whatever you want to call this disaster, where held in reserve by her and used as projectiles against the walls and bedroom door...and to her it appeared to be the greatest fun ever had by a baby. It is at this precise moment that my lady walks through the door from work....da,da,da-dum, and issues a strartled howl of horror as she sees me in the room raining poo, poo stuck on the door, poo on the dresser, etc, etc. I put on my best face and declared that I was as startled as she and apparently somebody learned a new trick and proceeded to pick up my baby girl and get her to the shower. Of course my baby was having a blast and of course she had to smile and say "Da, Da," while squeezing my face with her little poo covered hands.
The joys of Fatherhood are unparalleled

Note: In addition to the thingies that hold the diaper shut it might be worth it to get Duck tape for the additional insurance of a diaper staying closed-lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Virginia 12-14-2005 014 (800 x 600).jpg
Views:	132
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	16059   Click image for larger version

Name:	Virginia 12-14-2005 015 (800 x 600).jpg
Views:	122
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	16060  

toddonbi is offline   Reply With Quote