View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #48
eelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaptail
Two sixties in a day is a feat, course, you all know my feelings on live bait and from a boat to boot. The hard part was getting the bait.

George, some people have a dire need for noteriety, thus hanging meat on a hook outside a tackle shop. It verifies for them a need to be seen and noticed, chest thumping so to say. Incessant picture taking of every bass is, well...... "Hey look at me". I know, I went through that stage, it will pass. It brings more grief than anything else. Really good fishermen keep their mouths shut and ears open and no one really knows what they are catching, where and when and how. They know and they don't talk.

You and I know what we have been doing and I know that like me, you wear a smile when you go into a shop and someone asks you how you have been doing and you say, "alright" and end it there.

Now all these big bass on a plug would be a real angling feat.

And lastly those guys wouldn't really understand what it is to release 3 50's in a night, not yet at least. I lost count of all the fish I could have registered for the Cup, you know you were with me and that's all the statisfaction I need.

Moon was pretty coming up from the east over my left shoulder last night all orange with the wind on my right cheek and the added the sound of a screaming drag and it was near perfect.

Flap, you are so full of it I think you need higher boots.....Maybe you should take more pics....you may be more credible with the proof... unnecessary personal attack - edited by JR .........Its easy to take a digital camara to the beach and snap a shot of all these so called cows....

60s go in the cooler...

Last edited by JohnR; 09-11-2006 at 09:09 AM..