View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 10:00 AM   #52
eelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull
I'm not questioning his right to keep 2 fish.

I don't tell anyone what to do about anything anymore, I've lived long enough to know it doesn't work and I'm often wrong.

How many fish someone has caught in the past is not "news" I care about.

If he has "nothing to prove", then why show them off at a tackle store?

For selfish reasons ONLY, I wish those two massive bass each had large families, instead of the fisherman.

Situations where big bass set up on bunker and get slaughtered by experienced fisherman have happened in the past and most involved seem to feel both fortunate and regretful in retrospect.

Until I see convincing evidence to the contrary, I see the slot limits and a 1 fish "trophy exemption" as the best way to manage a SPORT fishery.

I hope you get your #60. I hope even more you find what you are fishing for.

Good Luck.
I am quite satisfied with my lowley 53lber thank you....Should a 60 be in the cards ....so be it.

I dont blame him one bit for keeping those fish, a 60 is quite a fish...acually I was wrong, there were two guys on the boat so, each kept his own...that makes one fish for each guy...they each got a 60...congrats! They made one stop, at the tackle store and that was because they new the guys working there and wanted tro show them, neither of these fish is dectined for any tourneys at all...its a personal accomplishment. the other two fish shown above, those are destined for tourneys.