View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 05:49 PM   #23
Clammer

no comment ///

But I wouldn,t fish against him on a bet //with eels //

that being said /he keeps fish // he has people that will eat them /but can,t afford to buy them // also // IMO /its stupid to throw back a bass that you know isn,t gonna make .. I personally watched Bill spend approx 45 minutes on a fish he felt would make it /// after letting it loose twice // it came up again // we went & got it ---history ;;;;
I have people that have been {very] good to me & my family /// more than you,ll ever know // they won,t take money but they will take a bass .. if I know that I can reach one of these people // & they say yes its history ///
Bill has even called me to asked if my daughter [[wants one] when I havn,t been out /or more than likely strictly schoolie fishing ;; if she says yes -that fish is history ;;;;

Bill is his own worse enermy [sp] he just can,t keep his F $%^&*( mouth shut //& then is upset when guys are looking for him ...
But / aside from being a glory hound /he can fish /// I don,t know what the problem is ??////// But anyone that post photo,s of fish //any kind or size 99 out of 100 get kiddo, s --Bill gets the Bull #$%^&* /// I,m not saying that at times he doesn,t ask for it //// but lately -its get #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& ...

what about the good side of Bill //

His talks are straighup & accurate & he says it like he feels ///
there are guys on this site he has put into fish that otherwise may not have gotten them ;;;

two examples & I,m outta here /the upfront money he paid me is about out ....

take a kid fishing day by RISSA ========we had a ball //Ya F $%^&*( bluefish ] they have rules of where you can fish , how you can fish ., ETC ---
It was aewsome to see the faces on the kids ,that day & Bill,s as he answered all their questions /// he just said last week that he can,t wait til next year ;;;;

this Spring we had one of those days you,ll never forget // Lets just say the smallest fish was a large & the largest fish was a large ;;
we had hours on fishing & catching & releasing // I think we both kept one mine for the striper cup .Bills I think was for the OTW & RISSA ;;
It was close to quitting time //Bill had to be at the bus stop to meet his daughter ;;;;
But as usual /i said one more spot ======== to say it was unreal is a understatement /// there is no way in Gods earth could the fishing be any better ,,,
we were having a ball & Bill noticed a guy /trolling outside of us just watching ;; never moved in / very respectful ;;;

Bill asked me if I would mind / if we set him up // no problem ;; bill called him over /& the guy right away reconized [sp] Bill from one of his talks // that sure helped the guy ]]] we gave him what he needed /told him how to setup & went back to fishing... no hookups for him /he stayed too far away ;;; Bill WTF ===we went two him /told him exactly what to do ;;

ANd watched /// he was fighting a large as we left ;;;

A few days later /he told me that the guy came into Q/L witha envelope & asked steve to give it to Bill ;;; He never said what he caught & i never asked what was in the envelope ;;;

I,m done /But not fishing with him / he,a a good person & a darn good fisherman ======== he,s just his own worse enemy ;

BTW ==God quit handing out halo,s when A & A did the apple ><><><<

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE