View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 07:14 PM   #73
tattoobob
Soggy Bottom Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemma
First, Lord know Billy and I have had our differences. That being said, why is it anyone else can post pics of fish and no one bitches? #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& post a pic and all the high an mighty come out of the woodwork.
Bill is one of the most genuine people on this board. As Clammer siad, "he's his own worst enemy".

I'll tell you guys something. I was diagnosed with the BIG C last year. have been battling it a year and a half. Chemo, operations the whole thing. That's the reason I bought the boat. Bill Nolan has been there everytime I asked him for a favor. Put the boat in, take the boat out help put a GPS in, whatever. He has been there for me. Never asked anything in return. He does more good than anyone will ever know and doesn't ask for anything back and he's the best eel fisherman I have ever seen.
So for all you panty wearing do gooders who don't want to kill the poor little fishy, stop all your griping and go out and try to beat the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&!! My bet is you can't and that's why you complain....you are just envious of what a good fisherman this guy.
Very well put, I hope everything turns out ok, I know it takes alot out of you. good luck

Surfcasting Full Throttle

Don't judge me Monkey

Recreational Surfcaster 99.9% C&R