Thread: 209
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:12 PM   #35
Clammer

Karl // ya old f #$%^&*

I heard you were thinking of going the other way //& you wanted to be sure the coast was [clean]

WTF weights themselves // F #$%^&*( things are bad enough ////

I have that on a yearly bases// I,d go daily if they would keep jucing me up /// I don,t go out / sooooooooooo I have a f #$%^&* ball with the doctor & nurses//

Now they started going from the top side down /got another one coming up . I just hope they don,t get any idea,s about ================both at the same time // That,s a f #$%^&*()_ threesome they can keep ;;

Ya gotta loof at it this way ======================================= were else can ya say anything ya want to the nurses & they let it slide /cuz your medicated ,,,,

THE TRUTH -- I was in the recovery room talking to one of the nurses --------somehow we got talking about r/e -I told her her agent wasn,t doing her job ;;
two weeks later ///////// I get a call [Do you remember me] --yep with tit s like that how could I f #$%^&*() forget ;;
a month later sold her a house -------------------
since then she,s given me numerous referrals & sold & bought again herself ..,..,.><>><><><><

Hey WTF / Karl while your waiting for a checkout I,ll see if I can [squeeze] another procedure ;;;;

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote